| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Akureyri in March is slightly cold at -1.3 °C (29.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with snow occasionally. A mere 43.3mm (1.7in) of water is released across an average of 12 days.
- In March the heavens above Akureyri are gloomy with on balance a scanty 2:32 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 12:04.
- There are approximately 8:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Akureyri March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Akureyri, Iceland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Akureyri:
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 710.6 kms (441.6 miles) NNE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 698.7 kms (434.2 miles) NNE
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 128.5 kms (79.9 miles) NE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 212.8 kms (132.2 miles) E
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 205.5 kms (127.7 miles) SE
- KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) S
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 645 kms (400.8 miles) ESE
- HoyvÝk/ Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands - 686.2 kms (426.4 miles) ESE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 686.3 kms (426.5 miles) ESE